Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the quest. If you are new to Epic RPG Quest and are curious as to what it is all about I highly suggest checking out the Mission Statement and the most up to date version of The List. From there, how you read is up to you. Most recent posts on the front page, the linear story would follow the archive top down, or you can check the tags and features to just grab the highlights.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Acquistion Update 001

Yesterday I spoke with my younger brother back in Massachusetts.  I told him of my newly established goal and referred him to the blog.  He seemed to be rather interested in the endeavor (which, although not surprising because he is family, is interesting due to the fact that most of these games he has no reason to care about) and offered to search my parents house thoroughly for the games on the list that have been lost.  This is a tremendous boon considering the 3000 miles between us would cause purchasing a plane ticket to search for them myself to result in these few games being the most expensive in my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment