Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the quest. If you are new to Epic RPG Quest and are curious as to what it is all about I highly suggest checking out the Mission Statement and the most up to date version of The List. From there, how you read is up to you. Most recent posts on the front page, the linear story would follow the archive top down, or you can check the tags and features to just grab the highlights.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wait, who are you again?

With the blog formalities out of the way, allow me to introduce myself.  I am Jeff Short, and I am an animator currently operating out of the Los Angeles area.  Although I do love the medium of video games, I am not exactly what one may consider to be 'teh hardcorez'.  I specifically maintain a love of the PS1 era of gaming, probably because it hits that perfect sweet spot of nostalgia and entertainment for me (more on that later).
Aside from the gaming aspect of things (don't worry, I won't dwell too long on non video game related content, I know what you're here for.) I am married and have my first child, a daughter, due in January of 2013 (more on that later).  I also enjoy writing and illustrating (which was my first passion and eventually melded together into animation) and partake in both often.  So as to keep myself from being a total mess physically, I train at Parkour with the Tempest team members at the Tempest Freerunning Academy (or at least I do whenever I'm not injured as a result of said training.)  I used to skateboard, but now I just feel like the old guy at the skate park, and nobody likes that feeling.  (There, see?  That was painless.)

No comments:

Post a Comment